Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finals then Summer

Finals are not that bad.  I love how everyone freaks out.  I mean if you went to class, listened, did the assignments, did good on the tests then you should be good if you just study the material.  Yeah they are important, but if you spent more time on studying then complaining about not wanting to take it then you could get a lot more studying in.  

I cant wait though to have mine done, dont get me wrong.  I can't wait till summer.  It will start out with putting my papers in, then a nice week in Aruba.  I will be getting my call while Im there.  the rest of the summer consists of boating, St George, Jimyl, working, camping, friends and just having parties.  I want this last summer to be the best summer ever.  

1 comment:

  1. Luke, I am one of those people who have been freaking out about finals, ha ha but thanks for your help :) And i hope your ready cuz this summer is going to be sooo amazingly awesome!

    ReplyDelete